One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands Tree hoging - Page 3 Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

Tree hoging

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
surbet11

surbet11

Beli : 156

Tree hoging - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:31 pm

"well I'm glad you both love my cooking so much" said Xyos before eating a 2 foot long fish."so captain where's our next stop" asked Xyos.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Beli : 155

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:55 am

Sumaru continues to scoff the food in him. Barly touching anything apart from the vegetables and fruit. He looks at Jomei "yea thats a good question where arevwe actually going?" he asks as he simply demolishes a carrot. After a moment he speeks again "oh yea can anyone on your ship swim? I. Can keep it from sinking but what if someone falls over... After all sea life is much trickier for me to control... It can be done but cant say ive had much practice yet" he finishes as he destroys annother handfull od vegetables. At this point he was aware that the new comer would be somewhat unfamiliar with his abilities as he was yet to display them to any other than jomei... And those who's bounty he had been hired to collect
Back to top Go down
https://onepieceislands.rpg-board.net
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:06 am

"well then we just won't fall over" said Xyos before eating a three foot fish.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:41 am

(OOC: please do try and remember to add some detail to posts. This us so we can get a feel for things likemanerisms facial expressions gestures Very Happy )

Sumaru leans back in his chair untill he is rocking on 2 legs. He laughs and points to jomei "obviously youve never seen this one excited... In the half day ive known him, he has managed to fall in the ocean twice and just about to manage to resurface he laughs and falls back and continues to laugh
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:51 am

Xyos jaw just dropped at that "Wow were gonna have to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't drown" said Xyos before laughing .
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 am

Jomei looks over at the two while they ask him where exactly they were headed to in the first place. His expression at this point becomes confused, and he raises his eyebrow to emphasize the point. "Haaaaahh~? I dunno. I thought we'd just sail around 'till we found a good navigator." He continues eating furiously and notices that Sumaru had only been eating vegetables. "Yo, Sumaru, does the plant plant fruit make you a vegetarian?" As he speaks he pauses for a moment from eating to balance a spoon on his nose for no real reason. After all the meat dishes were finished, Jomei walks over and gives Xyos a friendly hit on the shoulder, "Maaan that was good, you're an awesome chef Xyos!"

He then walked to the chair he sat at before and sat down with his legs crossed. He had caught what Sumaru had said about if someone were to fall into the ocean, and agreed that it was a good question. "Well if it comes to that, I guess I'll have to use burst. For me it's like jumping on top of the water's surface tension with shockwaves as legs. That remainds me, Xyos what's your devil fruit power? And I'll have ta spar ya as one of the entrance requirements, even though you're in the crew I still need to evaluate your power, but that's for a bit later. Don't wanna wreck the ships." Jomei then leans over the table and looks at Sumaru in a comically embarassed manner, "Oi oi, I just swallowed seawater and that's different from falling in..."
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 am

"the spark-spark fruit i can control electricity and channel it through metal or shoot it out of my palms along with a few other things." said Xyos finishing the fish and smiling at the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Sumaru laughs as he picks himself off the floor and looks at Jomei "well not realy I do eat meat but I just find fruit and vegetables have a better flavour to them... And swallowing the water was just as funny" he looks at the table but he was full and couldnt eat annother bite. He hears what was sayd about the spark spark fruit that Xyos possed and his mind automatically goes into overdrive as he continplates counter measures to nulifiy any attacks that may come from him. Not that he was worried about being attacked but incase some of the electrical strikes came near him by accident
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Jomei scratches his head after hearing Xyos's devil fruit powers. He was really looking foreward to testing them out, and he was sure that Sumaru was definitely contemplating about the spark-spark fruit's powers. "All right Xyos, I'll give you a spoiler at my powers too now that ya told me yours. I ate the soul-soul fruit, and no it doesn't give me the powers to kill myself..." Jomei pauses to remember the time when a person from a different town had asked him that question with a rather straightforward expression. "Anyways, what this does is, when activated, my soul is combined with the soul of an ancient warrior named Artix. I have noooo idea what the hell he is, if he's even human in the first place, but he seems to have a peculiar power called 'Burst'. Burst's ability is to develop large-scale shockwaves infused with the users' aura. When our two souls combine, our power is also combined. But, if you think of this in mathematical terms, this wouldn't be 2+2, this would be 3j x 3a. Basically, the soul-soul fruit itself amplifies a human's normal physical strength, stamina, and perception, hence me and Artix get a little bump-up. Then we multiply our souls and there you go. Since the combined form is not necessarily me, Artix, or both of us in control together, it is a new being created from the knowledge, memories, and power of us both. This form's name is Legion."

Jomei pauses to get up and get a cup of water to wash everything down. After a couple gulps he continues, "I'd describe us-.. I mean Legion- but you'll see eventually." Jomei smiles and turns to look over at Sumaru. "Ooh, that's interesting, I guess I'm the opposite then..!" He chuckles and then grimaces at the mentioning of the water incedent. Jomei then bows to Xyos, "Thanks for the meal! I'm gonna go train, so if anyone needs me I'll be in the workout area, see ya!" Just like his entrance, Jomei was gone with the wind. On the blitz out, Jomei sticks the spoon in the sink, grabs an apple from the fruit storage, vaults over Sumaru while eating the apple, front flips over Xyos, and heads downstairs all in around precisely 1 second.
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:04 pm

"soul-soul fruit sounds like a good match" said Xyos before turning to sumaru "Well If you need me I'll be in my room see you tomorrow" said Xyos yawning and leaving for his room.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Sumaru calls aftet Jomei as he vanishes with the apple "keep the seeds if ya can" he calls as he leans back falling as he calls. Laying there he hears Xyos and raises his hand and waves "if ya need me for anything ill be wandering around the ship lookibg for bits still needing repaired he gets up again and smiles as he too leaves
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:05 am

"well this is going to be one amazing adventure" said Xyos smiling about his new life before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:57 am

(OOC: i do believe this can be the end of the toppic... sail onto more wonderful things Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree hoging
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Louge Town-
Jump to: