One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands Staff Application  Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
Staff Application  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
Staff Application  EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
Staff Application  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
Staff Application  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
Staff Application  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
Staff Application  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
Staff Application  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
Staff Application  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
Staff Application  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Beli : 155

Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application    Staff Application  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:24 pm

So here is the staff application form template Very Happy but first a little info

Staff duties:
+ Ensure the smooth running of the forum
+ Ensure rules are being followed
+ Approve and comment on character applications
+ Help out members when it is required
+ Advertise the site to try and draw in members Very Happy

ok so the template is a simple one Razz

Name: [well thats obvious]
Position: [Admin/mod/whatever]
You: [What can you offer as a staff member? such as your skills and what not. Also why you think you would be good for the position (make it a good read please Very Happy )]
Experience: [Tell us of any previous staffing experience you may have]

Code:
[u][i][b]Name:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]Position:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][i][b]You:[/b][/i][/u]
[u][b][i]Experience:[/i][/b][/u]
Back to top Go down
https://onepieceislands.rpg-board.net
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application    Staff Application  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Name: Michael Maylish

Position: Administrator

You: (I've done this before, and as far as I can see my views haven't changed, so Sumaru this may look a bit familiar to you)

I NEVER get angry. I mean never. It's just one part of my moral beliefs that I have and follow. No matter what anyone says to me, I won't raise a fit or lash out, and I think that's an essential trait for an RP Staff member.

My Thoughts:

I think that fighting/arguing is just stupid. When someone fights another person, it's because he/she wants to prove a point which can be different or completely opposite from the opposition. Neither side wants to wholely accept the other's opinion or sometimes even try to view it from their perspective. Basically, fights happen because we choose to ignore each other. If we actually got to know the person and their views, things would be much easier to understand and we'd all end up winning.

No person on Earth is born bad or evil. There are people out there who seem to try to make your day a living disaster, but that doesn't mean that they were always like that. The experiences one goes through during life is what shapes them to be who they are, and I think that the people who're angry and hurtful are the ones that we need to understad more because chances are, their life's been much worse than yours.

I've grown up in a multicultural society with many different people. This means that whoever you are, I will not be biased on anything someone has to say. I will always consider both sides before reaching on a logical conclusion. But we all know that sometimes logic doesn't help people as much as empathy, and I can say proudly that I'm a frendly guy (serioulsy though, our class took this NAVIANCE program and tested our behavior and on my results it said I was very empathetic =P).

Besides the whole "mod/admin-member relationship" thing, I'm pretty good at doing technical things as well. If the site needs a bit of a revamp(and as long as I've got no more than 2 projects), I can help provide and apply new and interesting ideas. Also, thanks to my new FL Studios Premium plugin, I might even be able to make a soundtrack for the site. I love playing around with music and making songs, especially epic-movie-scene-like songs (ex. Requiem for a Tower, Unstoppable (from the Sherlock Holmes 2 movie), Truth Be Known, ect.).

If you want to ask a bit more about some things I haven't covered, feel free to PM me and I'll get right back to you. Thanks for reading!

Experience: I'm currently a moderator on the Bleach Clash site under the name Tenshi Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application    Staff Application  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:11 pm

^ ummmmm ya dont have to apply your already admin Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application    Staff Application  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 am

Seriously??? Huh, I was confused about the whole color thing because then my name should be blue right? At least, that's what I got from the key.... Ah, nvm, thanks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application    Staff Application  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Applications OPEN for those who wish to apply

Simply fill out the form in the first post in this thread and we shall review it then PM'ing you with the decision. Once the decision has been made your avatar shall be added to the Staff Widgit which shall be linked to your profile

Currently a position of 2 global moderators are avaiable for the taking

Best wishes Very Happy

~Sumaru~
Back to top Go down
Corleon

Corleon

Beli : 130

Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application    Staff Application  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:07 am

Name: Corleon ( Real name is Theo Gorsuch that's GOR....SUCH)
Position: Mod
You:I am very fair and very hard to anger. I will never show my anger in a forum, I simply log off for while and tell who ever it is that is trying to get me riled up that I will be right back to further discuss whatever it is they are trying to convey. When I return I return with a cooler head, as heat of the moment decisions will always be a bad decision. I put myself in other people's shoes before I make my choices and also read up on events leading up to a debate over whatever topic is being argued about. I know that if I can get people to try to see from a different view, that they will most likely make the right choice and end whatever dispute has gone on with a better out look on the other person. I Mod fairly, no matter if it's a new member, or the lead creator admin of the site. I will never show bias to any one member or be unfair to another. It's not how I roll. I'm pretty laid back and a funny guy. I will also work more than I need to on a site, staying on for hours at a time modding before I even post for myself. I have been on sites where mods take their sweet time to look over anything you ask and will even deny looking over something simply because they don't feel like it. I almost ALWAYS will look something over when asked, and always in the order I was asked. I respect other mods decisions on apps of any kind and will talk to them through a PM if I feel like they are being unfair or overly accepting of things.
Experience: I have been a mod on the Marvel site now for about a month or two. I know this might not seem like a lot of experience, but I am also currently active duty over seas and have a lot of time on my hands. I have modded for this site and have learned much, I'm still learning a lot every day. I think that we as humans never stop learning and the day we do is the day we are dead. So with that said, yeah, I'm not an expert, but I am pretty good and fair. I hope you'll have me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application    Staff Application  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:59 am

Ya know what. As you convey a passion for it

APPROVED

I shall add you to the mod list and update the widgit when I am on a laptop... Its just too much of a pain to do it on my phone Laughing
Back to top Go down
Corleon

Corleon

Beli : 130

Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application    Staff Application  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:44 am

Cool Beans man, Thanks. afro
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application    Staff Application  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Done and done

Staff widgit image links directly to your profile Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application    Staff Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1